Monday, September 1, 2008

the etsy shop



So I finally put some yarn for sale in my Etsy shop. I'm calling it Raspberry Sorbet cause that is what the color brings to mind! It is a wool & mohair blend. One strand is more raspberry colored the other changes between a lighter raspberry & purples. There is a cute teeny tiny leaf that ended up sitting on the yarn for the picture from my Acacia tree, it's not a bug or anything like that!!!

I've been really slow about this partly because I didn't have much elbow room in my studio and finding stuff that I've stashed is sometimes difficult! Well it's really not any better yet! But my daughter moved out and I'm going to be fixing up her old room and turning it into a guest room; and you realize guests don't really need a closet! Just a bed really! So I can finally organize the stash and figure out what I'm keeping in my life that could go onto another home.
Look at what I live with...this mess...

it's kind of embarassing!

No comments: