Tuesday, August 26, 2008

crunch time!!!




Yes I had another big belly dance weekend! I danced on Friday night at Froggy's not once but twice first with Nataraja, my fledgling troupe. And then just Ayse & I as She'enedra. You can see pictures by my friend Richard at this link.... http://www.renaissancefaire.net/froggys.htm



And then I danced by my lonesome self at Super Saturdays at the Oasis Dance Studio in Highland Saturday night. I don't know if there are any pics of that yet.

I am so behind I really have NOOOOO time whatsoever...

I still have to make 1 pair of bloomers, 4 peasant blouses & 5 or 6 red split skirts by the 20th and I have to go to Washington for 5 days! I'm feeling a bit stressed out by all this! And the drama that I spoke of before in my tribe blog, it's emotionally xhausting. I know it doesn't have to be but it doesn't help to feel like someone holds so much resentment towards me. arrrgh, especially since I've done so much for him...but I must remember flowers, flowers, flowers...no matter what.

I'm ready to teach my workshop, I know that material inside & out. But I have to make sure my music is prepared for it & I have to make sets for 2 shows in Olympia.

One is a fund raiser here are the details on that.....
BELLY DANCE HAFLA (PARTY)
SAT SEP 13
7:00-9:00pm (or 10:00)
To benefit the eagles “Save Our Building” fund
At the Eagles (top floor) 805 4th Ave E, Oly, 98506
Contact Kashani for a dance slot or more info
via www.mas-uda.com

the other will be at Great Cuisine of India on 4th street in Olympia on Sunday the 14th at 6:30 & 7:30.

I have to go to bed now!

No comments: