Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Olympia Belly Dance workshop!


Ok I admit it! I strayed from the plan on the workshop! But I couldn't help it! It was fun that way!
I believe it was a good thing because the ladies all seemed to enjoy the workshop a lot. I think they learned some new stuff that will enhance the wonderful things they are already doing. I did a few different belly dance things there...first a Hafla at the Eagle's building, a beautiful old building on 4th street. There were some lovely dancers and really fun performances.
Then I did the workshop, where I strayed from the plan.
Then I danced at the Indian restaurant also on 4th street.
I got the chance to meet a tribe friend Alicia
here is a picture of the workshop attendees & myself....

Other trip highlights were...
eating this really good double crusted pizza,
going shopping at Canvas Works (pretty yarns & fabrics)
hanging out with my family
and driving down to Portland and seeing a beautiful rose garden & eating at a restaurant with a "dog food menu" as well as people food!

No comments: