Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Oasis of Belly dance award....This is so cute I'm just tickled!





probably too tickled about it but it was cute anyway...
I don't know how but I got nominated for an Oasis award and it links to my horrible website! I took the pretty one down and haven't put up a new one yet...because it's hard!!! I'll stop whinning now...
Anyway, if you want to vote for me that would be cool, if not that's cool too! But vote for someone! I'm voting for Barak Obama, but he's not in this contest...

the winner gets to donate money to her charity of choice! How cool is that??? I would love to do that! Any ideas for good charities? Post 'em here! I'd like to know. I would most likely pick something nice for women either a scholarship or to help with medical needs.
So go to this link to see the nominees & vote for...someone!

http://hometown.aol.com/homeskillety2k/page1.html
email your votes to
navel_y2k@yahoo.com

you get to vote for
Oasis of Honor -that's a soloist
Oasis of Color-that's where you'll find me
Troupe Oasis

No comments: