Sunday, March 21, 2010

St. Patrick's day party

I have been so busy with working on my show that I haven't had much time to write but I do take some pictures. Maybe this is the way my blog will have to be for another month, until the BIG show.
>
It wasn't really a party it was just Robert, Riley & I we ate green vegan cupcakes and sat in the backyard...which looks pretty nice this time of year, if I do say so myself.

I inherited most of my parents orchids, and there are so many that I don't know what colors they all are until they bloom. I'm so happy that some of the pink ones bloomed.

This year I am dedicated to my garden, and I am going to be treating all of the orchids extra well so that I see more blossoms next year (please garden fairies help)!!!


We have a fairy hut where we like to sit and read or have a glass of wine sometimes...other people might call it a gazebo! This is the view out through the chandelier.



I LOVE flowers!!! Can you tell?
I think everyone knows this is a rose!!

Hibisicus

Pansies

Even my darling dog is named after a flower...Cosmo!


The yellow orchids are wonderful too!

No comments: