Tuesday, November 4, 2008

This is one of the best days ever!!!



I'm so thrilled that Obama has won! Now for the hard work! How can things be turned around for the positive in this country? There is such a wake of damage, it's hard to imagine. But I know we all feel so energized by this! I feel it's more important now than ever to be active and vigilant. Listen to good information, read a lot, speak out for social justice. I don't know what I'm going to do but I know I want to do something in the coming years to help.

For now! Crack open the champagne! YAY!!!

2 comments:

cindy said...

isn't just so cool!?! my daughter went to seattle last night to be at a club with her friends to find out the election outcome...when it was announced that barack obama was president elect, people were so elated they went out celebrating in the streets! i was wishing i had champagne last night too!

Elizabeth said...

Yes my son who lives in Olympia came out of work at the restaurant where he works and people were having a dance party in the street!

My daughter in Portland said there were fireworks and all kinds of partying going on!

We did have champagne at home and then at dance rehearsal too! Luckily I wasn't driving!