Sunday, October 24, 2010

Scarlett's Nightmare Pictures




















I nicked some pictures of the show Scarlett's Nightmare taken by my friend Roger Hendrix. The show was awesome fun! I actually think I looked kinda scary! And because I am narcissistic most of the pictures are of me...lol. The belt I'm wearing is handspun/dyed/woven, of course!

Here is the list of performers that are pictured here:

Karma - spectre
Tre - ghosts
Elizabeth Mahina (me)- demon
Desert Lotus Tribal - Dia de los muretos
Edenia - cat
Duality- insane assylum
Blue Moon Haven - Claustraphobia
Alexandra Samuel - Undertaker
Marjhani - Death
Olu - Snake
Om Sisters - Crazy clowns
Chimay - Fortune tellers
Vampires - Black Orchid Belly Dance

2 comments:

Yarndancer said...

It looks like it was a great show!

Elizabeth said...

Yes it was really fun! I can't wait to get my copy of the dvd to see everything I missed whilst I waited backstage!