Thursday, June 3, 2010

May Day & Renaissance Pleasure Faire

It seems like just yesterday I was posting pictures on my blog of last year's May Day party! Amazing how time flies. Anyway here are pictures of our 2010 party...it was a bit smaller and I actually like that.
Heidi, Omarr, & Robert... the sign of a man who is comfortable with himself- one willing to wear a garland on his head!
Kris, Jon, Tonantzin & Deanna making wreaths for their hair!
Another sign of a man who is comfortable with his manhood- one who will wear roses in his beard!
Colin-Jon-Kris
Lisa-Jon-Julie
Lonnie who is the BEST wreath maker in the bunch doing her job! With Deb...
Riley our little fairy
Deanna and her dog, Mr. Leela she says he's metro.
Deb's granddaughter, Riley, Heidi & Jessie are swinging
We tied Robert up in the Maypole so we had to bring him a drink!
Josh & Donavon get to the drumming part of the evening!

Then there was a little trip to Ren Faire:
Marjhani and a bunch of dancers looking beautiful!
Riley came with Robert & I, she wore her pirate outfit.
We found Nancy & Julie at faire too!
Arrrr!!!
A good grandpa goes on rides with you, but he also brings his beer mug everywhere he goes!

I haven't even gotten to my Tribal Fest report yet!! But I AM catching up!

No comments: