Monday, May 31, 2010

Portraits by Lee Corkett of Weathervane Images

Here are some pictures I just HAD to share! They were shot at the Around the World in 80 days show and were done by my good friend Lee Corkett of Weathervane Images! He is such a talented photographer, if you are EVER at an event and you get a chance to have Lee shoot you, take the opportunity you will not be sorry.
Tandava- my student dance troupe filled in with a couple of pros cause I needed an even 8 to do the choreography.
Left to right- Lisa-Riley-Talia-Jenn O.-Ayse-Kris-Gigi (Lee's wife)-me-Leilani-Jillian

The Reform Club-this was one of the opening pieces for 80 days, we did a combination of She'enedra & Medianoche. Khani & Gigi are Medianoche and they did the choreography, because Ayse & I were busy doing choreo for our classes. It was very different from our style and a lot of fun do dance...I'm afraid I was the big f-up in the group, but oh well, it was fun anyway!
Left to right- Khani Jo Zulu, Gigi, me, Ayse
Here's the cast...most of it anyway!


And last but not least I asked Lee to shoot a family picture for me.
Left to right- Jillian-Jasmin-Robert-Riley-me

No comments: