Thursday, February 4, 2010

Isn't this interesting???

As I mentioned previously I have been watching the Sit & Spin DVD and it's pretty cute w/ music and everything. So the other day while I was watching and spinning my son walked by on his way to the kitchen...then he stopped by on his way back past, looked at me and said "So you're making your own yarn?"
hmmm
I've been a spinner for how many years? There have been how many spinning wheels and looms in my home for how long??? It's very interesting to me that a mom can be doing things for sooo long unnoticed until there is a little bit of rock music added as sound track.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Full of envies...Jensen is one of my dream wheels! Spin on, my dear.

SharonV said...

That is so funny and TRUE!

My son sees me knit/spin/weave and says not a word about it until one of his friends comes over and shows an interest. THEN my son asks questions.

Elizabeth said...

@ Sarah, yes I LOVE that Jensen, I came by it used and consider myself so lucky for that! I also have my Schacht which is awaiting some replacement parts...soon I'll start spinning those crazy art yarns w/ my new bulky flyer.

@Sharon..I guess they are all the same!