Saturday, July 11, 2009

Oasis of Belly dance award.





So by some random stroke of luck last year I won the Oasis of Belly dance contest and the voting is going on again! I laughed when I saw the catagory I'm nominated in! The others nominated are some of my personal heroes and goddesses, I won't be winning and don't mind ONE bit!!! I wouldn't even vote for myself (but I think my husband should vote for me)! The other nominees in the category are Ariellah, Suhaila, Rachel Brice, Tempest, Eva Chernik, Naimah, Michelle Joyce (I don't know the last two but I'm sure they are lovely ladies)! So anyway, like I said, last year I won and I chose Doctors without Borders for my charity. AND that is the cool thing about this contest, the winners get to choose a charity to donate the prize money to. So I think you should vote!

here is the address
http://geocities.com/navel_y2k?OasisHonors.html

1 comment:

Yarndancer said...

Wow, that's some list of dancers to get nominated with!!! Well done!