Friday, July 24, 2009

Fun day!


Well we have finally decided on a theme for next year's BIG stage show!! A date and made a list of dream performers!! Yay! It's going to be so fun! I wouldn't have believed that we would be able to make another show that would be a original as Mythical Creatures, but I think we will do it this time!

Oh boy! And after a LOONG meeting w/ Khani & Ayse we went shopping for fabric...going downtown is so very distracting. I still haven't bought fabric for the quilts and curtains for the pop up tent.

I almost forgot! On the way home we stopped and I bought a couch! Finally after sitting on couches everywhere I finally found one I liked...I know that is totally unimportant! There are really important things in the world!

So I know I should write more but I have to mix music for my solo at the Super Saturdays at Oasis-this time it's w/ Frederique! I'm really excited, I love her dancing and I get to take a 3 hour workshop with her!
yay!

I found this funny picture of Ayse & I when we were in Holland.

No comments: