Monday, October 6, 2008

R & R


I think I'm due for some! Seriously...I don't know sometimes why I push myself so hard. Back in July I came down with pneumonia and for the last 3 weeks I've had this weird upper respiratory thing happening. I coughed all through the Pirate Faire shows, very piratey on my part I thought. Gravelly voice and arrrrring a lot!

Just now I was getting myself organized to go and teach my class when I suddenly realized I really needed to lie down. THAT is odd for me. It seems all my overworking and worrying and some of the random emotional issues of the last few months are coming down on me. All I want to do is get through to the end of the year and then I promise to slow down! I just want to be in the Tales of Desire show and then I'll be good! I'll even be good now! Who am I talking to anyway? God? Anyone?

This is probably because I over did it last night at Gigi's fire hafla! That's all it is...

No comments: