Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Barack Obama = Hope

My friend Raven posted this on her tribe blog and I'm copying it here because I would like to spread this information to as many people as possible and I couldn't possibly do a better job of compiling an simple list of links and information to help people make an intelligent decision to vote for Obama. The interview with Colin Powell is an especially powerful discussion into why Obama is the best choice for president. I have always liked Colin Powell, on a personal level because he looks a little bit like my dad; but more importantly, like my dad, he is an intelligent military man proving that one does not exclude the other. Conventional perception driven by media is that people are one dimensional obviously that's not true. In this interview Mr. Powell is given the opportunity to fully state his position instead of being constantly being interrupted I hope you will watch it.
So here it is...

"I'm asking you to believe. Not just in my ability to bring about real change in Washington...I'm asking you to believe in yours." - Barack Obama

Platform:
www.barackobama.com/issues/

Colin Powell:
www.youtube.com/watch

The Personal Touch:
www.youtube.com/watch

Biden on Defense Against Women's Act:
www.youtube.com/watch

On Hope:
www.youtube.com/watch

MC Yogi:
www.youtube.com/watch

No comments: