Sunday, October 19, 2008

Please vote in the Oasis 4 charity belly dance awards!!


So as I mentioned in a past blog I was nominated for the Oasis 4 charity belly dance award! It's an award where the winners get to donate money to a charity they like! It's pretty exciting! Anyway I made it to the next round! WoooHooo!!!!
So I'm asking you again to vote in this if you'd like to vote for me you can and I thank you! If you vote for someone else, I still thank you because a charity will be the ultimate winner!!! You get to choose 2 people in each catagory! So here is the address if you want to vote!!
check this website to see who is in the contest etc...
http://hometown.aol.com/homeskillety2k/page1.html

either go up to where it says final 4 voting to vote and get a link to the email address or just send an email to this address with your votes
navel_y2k@yahoo.com

After October 31 the website will be moved to the address below
www.geocities.com/navel_y2k...onors.html

No comments: