Friday, August 15, 2008

New Ink 4 ME!!!


I was planning on getting a knitting tattoo and I went down to have my consultation etc and planned it out etc and then my husband got laid off of his job! Arrrgh! He'll get a much better new job soon ya know (I'm being positive!) but obviously paying for a tattoo wasn't an essential expense so I was going to postpone it AND one of my dance students Khani who owns Zulu Tattoo actually organized for my students to give me the rest of the tattoo as a birthday gift! This was so sweet and thoughtful, I'm really touched by how kind all the students are. WoW!!
So I got my new "ink" on Tuesday...and the artist who did it, Misha said in a sheep voice... I'm "Baaaaad ass" hehe : )
Riley has named my tattoo Rosie the sheep!

2 comments:

cindy said...

soooo cute! isn't it nice when someone does something so unexpected and well, NICE! and thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! (medfest is in seattle, every july...great fun!)

Elizabeth said...

thanks! I like it! I'm going to be teaching a workshop in Olympia in September!!! I'm excited! I love Washington.

Yes wasn't it sweet of them to do that?