Thursday, December 20, 2007

Warning! Mother bragging here!



Jilly Bean the Pirate Queen!
She's coming home tomorrow! She lives in Portland now and goes to school at Pacific Northwest College or Art, which I cannot afford...unfortunately...
BUT I'm so happy she will be with us. Here they are at her school giving out bicycle helmets to students because so many people in Portland ride bikes, including Jillian. I actually am not sure that is her in the picture but I must say it looks like her. She is a wonderful artist, pianist, actress, dancer. She is my baby girl. I'm so thrilled she will be home with us for a month. I'm so proud of her for being in college and finishing her junior year going into her senior year. She is doing what I wish I had done with my life, going to art school.
Of course, I did spend my life raising such marvelous artists which was a JOY!!! The others are Jasmin (finishing school in Archetecture, I'm very proud!), Jared whose comic book will be published in April it's an anthology of H.P. Lovecraft & has illustrated one of the stories, Jason who is a wonderful writer and music person who graduated from Columbia this year. I adore them all my heart just bursts with love for them.
I am blessed!

No comments: