Sunday, December 2, 2007

My first post

So the first thing I posted on Blogger was a video of me & my friend Ayse dancing at the Bedouin Bazaar, I look fat in the video, I don't like that...BUT I do like the dancing. It's not the best dancing I think I can do but it's nice. Anyway, that's what I am is a tribal dancer. I wonder if most people realize when they watch us dancing that most of what we do is improvisational, yes in a group of people even! Amazing isn't it? I would really like to teach some workshops to other types of belly dancers to show them how lovely it is to build an improv vocabulary. How you can look choreographed in the spur of the moment to any music. I could go on on this subject for quite some time, but I'm not going to do that tonight.

HELLO Blogger readers!

No comments: