Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Alpacas hum




Did you know that? Well I didn't! Until Riley & I took a field trip out to visit Windy Hill Alpaca ranch. Apparently it's the largest Alpaca ranch in the state and it is mere 20 minute drive from my home.

This must be why I've been gifted (yes I used that word) with so many beautiful alpaca fleeces in the last year, they are in abundance and some of these people have no idea what to do with them.
Good thing I know what to do with the stuff!



One of these days I'm going to get my own alpaca but I want it to live in my yard, I don't want to drive to visit it, it won't know me! I will name it Gandhi.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! You can see the alpacas from the Google Maps street view, too! I have to visit them now! Thanks for the tip. http://g.co/maps/7ftpn

Elizabeth said...

That is too much! Thanks for sharing the link!