Friday, July 1, 2011

Quickie

She'enedra at Zulu Lounge June 2011
The Tattoo Master himself, Zulu

His apprentice-my daughter- selling raffle tickets
Rachel Brice practicing w/ Fishtank Ensemble

So as usual I'm super busy! I'm working really hard on my costume for Labyrinth of Jareth. My hopes were to wear a 18th century type costume with a big white wig & a skirt that had a unicorn head and little legs off the sides...well this isn't working as well as I'd hoped. I have made a unicorn head & have adjusted my hoop skirt but now I'm realizing if I put the head on the skirt it will flop over in front of me. So I'm still working on this with a LOT of wire etc...we'll see. I will post pics in the end.

Here are some pictures from Zulu lounge a couple of weeks ago with Rachel Brice & Sonia etc to share.

Me, Rachel Brice, Heidi
Note to non belly dancers-Rachel Brice is a big deal!
Me, Sonia, Tonantzin
Another note to non belly dancers: Sonia is a BIG deal too!
Last night Jillian danced at Cafe Firenze. I was just there as a mom & wife to the dj when I realized he was having a hard time fussing with music & mc-ing. So I ended up taking over on the microphone to help.
We have continued to have lots of great vegetables so more veggie portraits! Sorry if they are boring!



No comments: