Friday, December 11, 2009

Tribal Fusion Faire-TFF-last minute insanity!!!




This weekend I'm performing and teaching and vending at Tribal Fusion Faire at San Luis Obispo. It has always been one of my favorite festivals because it's more like a get together of the California Tribal Bellydance community. It's 3 hours from L.A. and 3 hours from S.F. so it's smack in between for all of us. And it's a great opportunity to do a little holiday shopping, take a workshop from someone awesome and famous like Amy Sigil or Zoe Jakes or someone NOT so famous like ME!!! haha! It's really an honor to be asked to teach at this event! I hope lots of people come to my class, it's called Island Influences, and that is EXACTLY what it is about, not a Hula class, not a Tahitian class, but a belly dance class where I teach some of the Polynesian moves as they can apply to belly dance...so I hope it will be fun and a good workout too.

That is a picture of me the first time I danced at TFF way back in 2004 or 5 I can't remember!

Here is the link in case you are interested in going or just want to see what it's all about!

http://www.meddevi.com/tribalfusionfaire/

So tomorrow She'enedra is performing at 6:40pm and on Sunday my student troupe (which is pretty amazing right now) is performing at 1:20...


come out and see us!!! Yay! I have to run and finish many many details for the weekend now! xoxo


AND on Monday night I'm dancing and vending at this little event at my friend Donavon's place too!!!

No comments: