Monday, December 2, 2013

What's up Buttercup?


 Don't you love the fall season?  I do!  It is wonderful and all the crunchy leaves inspire me to take more pictures than any other season.  I am about to embark on a new experiment with these leaves too. I've been gather lots of natural materials for natural dye experiments.  I promise to keep you posted on my outcomes.  

I've been busy doing a little vending of my wares.  So today I will access what I still have available and start posting for sale on Etsy soon.  
  In the meantime I have reopened my shop and dropped some prices as a holiday special!



My craft group friends and I put on a holiday craft sale called "Escape from the Mall" on Saturday.  This was the second one we've done, the first was two years ago and I hosted it at my home.  In the future I hope to keep doing more shows.  I have dreams of grandeur!  Dreams of a fabulous large craft show across the street from our local mall one day with music and food and fun!  I like to dream big!









No comments: