Sunday, December 30, 2012

No More Guilt - #1 2013 goal

What do I have guilt about?  The craziest of things, not cleaning my house, having too much cool stuff, not weeding my garden, not having a job, having too much yarn and fiber stash, not knitting enough, not finishing enough, too many projects....like I said CRAZY!    It basically boils down to not doing as many things as I would like and that mindset is just setting me up for failure!

Goal 2013:  I am just who I am and I love and accept myself for being that person that's all!

This is all part of a bigger theme of self love, forgiveness and acceptance maybe it's too much and personal to write about in a blog.  But here is how I see this playing out in my blog life...I have lots of projects going at once, sometimes I don't finish them as quickly as I envision and I will just go ahead and post and share.

Happy New Year!

No comments: